Property Details for MLS® # A2014701
9 Swift Creek Green, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A2014701
- Price: $4,499,800
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6(full) 2(half)
- Parking: 5
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2016
Welcome to an Incredible home located in tranquil Swift Creek Estates. This spectacular 5 bedroom, 8 bath home includes total developed space of 13,465 sq ft, and offers majestic mountain views from the professionally landscaped yard with an abundance of trees and flower beds. Open the hand-carved double doors, you'll be immediately awed by the French Provincial architecture that inspired the arched windows and steep pitches, creating uniquely beautiful accents inside and out. The 3 and 2 bay attached carriage house garages on either side anchor the home, reminiscent of a courtyard in Europe. The two-story ceilings and a hand-carved staircase are straight from a fairy-tale and make the perfect entertaining backdrop. The expansive west concrete deck offers another grand space to entertain or relax, the covered deck below ensures that you can entertain through all four seasons. Italian travertine, leathered granite, and pink onyx are just a few of the tasteful touches sprinkled throughout the home, complimenting the old-world design. The Great room truly lives up to the label. Period inspired crown molding and a two-story 22-foot window frames the mountains perfectly, providing stunning sunset views every evening. Winter days will be spent relaxing alongside the medieval sized fireplace with a herringbone hearth, one of five fireplaces throughout the home, each one unique to its own space. The French Chateau inspired Kitchen is elegantly appointed with a carved French hood and hand-glazed cabinetry. Oversized cabinet front Miele Fridge and Freezer with ornate handles stand alongside 2 grand islands each with a cabinet front dishwasher. You have more than enough space to prep any meal and with a Dacor 6 burner gas range and 3 ovens at your disposal, culinary masterpieces await. The primary suite is fit for royalty, complete with a private terrace. There is an executive walk-in closet, the luxurious ensuite is a spa lover’s dream with a dual head shower and an UltraBain heated massaging whirlpool bath. Awaiting through the glass door is an opulent dressing room with an antique-mirrored dressing table, custom-built ins to live your glamorous style dreams. Not one bedroom shares a wall with another, privacy is always ensured. Each of the four additional bedrooms includes an attached ensuite and a one-of-a-kind, hand-blown Italian light fixture. Thoughtful design provides laundry rooms on all 3 floors. The fully developed walk-out basement was designed with relaxed entertaining in mind. Featuring a billiards room with built-in wet bar and cabinetry open to another recreation room, plus a home theatre, gym, and a yoga studio room. The main bathroom downstairs features an enormous dual-headed shower, a large water closet, and a washer and dryer, everything needed to rinse off after relaxing in the 8-person hot tub with an overhead gas heater so you can enjoy a soak no matter the weather. Located close to all amenities, and less than a 30-minute drive to downtown Calgary.
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A2014701
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A2014701
- Style: 2 Storey,Acreage with Residence
- Year Built: 2016
- Lot Size: 2.00 sq.ft.
- Lot Shape: Cul-De-Sac,Pie Shaped Lot
- Total Floor Area: 8,712 sq.ft
- Address: 9 Swift Creek Green
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 0B6
- Included: fridge in basement, 2 washers & 2 Dryers, Hot Tub, TV's
- Bedrooms: 6 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 6 / Half: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Fireplace Details: For Sale
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out To Grade, Finished, Walk-Out To Grade
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Cul-De-Sac, Pie Shaped Lot
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Construction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Oversized, Triple Garage Attached (5 Total Parking Spaces)
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS