Property Details for MLS® # A1155642
19 Windmill Way, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1155642
- Size: 4.00 acres
- Price: $1,799,800
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5(full) 3(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1996
Find this Estate 2 Storey home featuring a total of 9,467 square feet of total development. A total of 7 bedrooms, 5 of these bedrooms above grade, 6 and ½ baths, 3 fireplaces, with a quad attached garage, sitting on a 4-acre private parcel in Springbank. Enter the property by driving onto the interlocking brick driveway which takes you to the circular front driveway and large 4 car attached garage. Walk into the grand front entrance and you are greeted with 16 plus-foot ceilings, a massive circular staircase, and the awe of a truly grand home. The main floor features Hardwood and Granite flooring throughout, while walking through the home you will be struck by the size and space granted by each room. The main floor hub is the massive kitchen, with an island to match, loads of cabinets, walk in pantry, new stainless-steel appliances which include fridge, wall oven, warming drawer, gas cook top, and a built-in dishwasher. Next to the kitchen find a bright generous breakfast dinette which flows to a 311 square foot sunroom looking over the rear of the acreage. Adjacent the kitchen is a huge family room with double sided fireplace, providing all the room in the world for great family get togethers. For those formal family get together there is an elegant, bright dining room with enough room for all your guests. Also, find a private living room providing intimate space for evening drinks. Work from home and never feel cramped in the generous den with custom built-ins. Down the hall find a private hot tub room bright with high windows, a 2-piece bath and shower area. Upstairs provides 5 bedrooms, the master bedroom is a retreat with all the space needed, featuring a massive walk-in closet with access provided from the bedroom and en-suite bath. The 6pc en-suite features an abundance of space, his and hers sinks, jetted tub, walk in shower, a toilet and bidet. Each massive bedroom features double closets and provides more than enough space for each member of the family. The fifth bedroom can be used as a guest or for a Nanny and features a 4-piece en-suite with steam bath/shower and a large walk-in closet. The walk out basement is fully developed, perfect for a Nanny or in-law, offering 2 more large bedrooms, a Full Summer Kitchen, 4-piece bath, and tremendous additional flexible living space. The quad garage provides separate access to both the main floor and the basement. This home must be viewed to be appreciated; the upper levels of this home have virtually not been occupied; the hardwood flooring looks brand new. This 4 Acre parcel in Calling Horse Estates allows you to bring your horse, provides a riding ring, and a riding trail around the community. Enjoy all the benefits of Springbank, close to The Edge School for Athletes, Springbank schools; situated minutes west of Calgary with excellent access to the City and the Rocky Mountains.
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1155642
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1155642
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 1996
- Lot Size: 4.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular Lot
- Total Floor Area: 6,693 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Calling Horse Est
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 1H5
- Included: Lower Level of home: 2 stoves, 2 hood fans, 1 fridge, dishwasher built-in . Hot Tub "as is where is"
- Bedrooms: 7 (Bedrooms Above: 5)
- Bathrooms: Full: 5 / Half: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 12
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Granite, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Irregular Lot
- Exterior Finish: Wood Frame
- Roof: Clay Tile
- Front Exposure: S
services & amenities
- Parking: Garage Faces Front, Heated Garage, Quad or More Attached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS